Friday, December 27, 2013

Diablo III: Book of Tyrael, Part 2


About two weeks ago, I posted a few drawings which I did for the book Diablo III: Book of Tyrael. Here is now the second part of that post with the remaining drawings. The last drawing I was commissioned to do was quite large and depicted the Leoric family tree. It included the portraits of all the members of the family. The portraits were drawn on a separate paper and then pasted onto the drawing of the tree in Photoshop. This drawing was published as a large two-sided fold out poster at the back of the book. One side of the poster shows the portraits of the Leoric family members as they were before they met their doom; while the images on the backside indicate the way their life ended.
Because I still did not get my copies of the  book from the publisher,  I searched the web and found this image of the poster (see the last image).


 






2 comments:

  1. I love it. The way you portrayed Adria is so beautiful, I saw your drawings on diablowiki while reading some lore and I had to find out who had created those wonderful pieces. Thank you for such beauty.

    ReplyDelete