Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Tribes of Kai by Daren Bader and Lance HaunRogue


My friend and fellow artist Daren Bader, Lance HaunRogue, and Flesk Publications have just launched Tribes of Kai Kickstarter campaign. Tribes of Kai is a beautiful graphic novel written by Lance HaunRogue and wonderfully painted by Daren Bader. 

Please check out their campaign on Kickstarter

The book will also feature a bonus gallery section with Tribes of Kai pinup art works by Thomas Babbey, Raul Cabrales, Frank Cho, David Hong, Christopher Moeller, Mark Nelson, Dave Palumbo, Hethe Srodawa, Justin Sweet, Julie Bell, Boris Vallejo and myself. 

Here is my contribution:



3 comments:

  1. Sometimes, Petar, you just make me glad to be alive. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what can I say after such a compliment... except cheers! :-)

    ReplyDelete