Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Oldies

While preparing the material for my upcoming book The Art of Petar Meseldzija I came across the files of many old paintings. Because the paintings have been sold, I haven't seen them for many years. Nor have I looked at the hi-res files for quite some time. Therefore it's been nice to see all these images again and to recollect the memories attached to their making and their subsequent life. Below you can see one of the oldies.
The book is progressing well, in fact much of it is already finished, and it is now definite that it will come out in august.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is great news Petar. Who's the publisher?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bill,

      Dark Dragon Books is the publisher. They also published my Tarzan book last year. They are small but dynamic and brave :-)

      Delete
  2. I love brave. Good luck with it and at least you know there will be one sale.

    ReplyDelete