Monday, September 10, 2012

Back from Breda


 I recently came back from Breda Strip Festival.

I spent two days signing my Tarzan book at the Dark Dragon Books booth. The book was surprisingly well received by the fans and a great number of copies were sold.

The Breda show was again a fantastic experience, and I would like to thank all of you who stopped by at our booth. I hope to see you again next year.




My space at the Dark Dragon Books booth (with Anita)


The Dark Dragon Books crew, from left to right: Amin Gemei (publisher), Marcel, me and Anita.


With Mark Thelosen, discussing the print quality by comparing it with the original Tarzan pages.




I drew many little sketches in the sold copies of the Tarzan book. Most of them I did with a fineliner. Only a few sketches were done with pencil, like this one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment